ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit for UK Traveling with Wife n Kid

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

raju4u

EEA Family Permit for UK Traveling with Wife n Kid

Post by raju4u » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am married to a Polish citizen and we have a 2 years old daughter as well. I am full time employed in Poland, My wife does not work she is a house wife. I want to apply for EEA Family Permit for UK with my wife n kid. My wife never traveled to UK before but we intend to travel together. I have once applied 4 years ago for uk visa but they refused me telling that the marriage is not genuine. Can you please tell me if i can make a fresh application and what are the chances? what shall i write in question section where it says why are you going to UK? please reply. thanks

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: EEA Family Permit for UK Traveling with Wife n Kid

Post by chaoclive » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Which visa did you apply for last time?

I don't you will have any problems this time as you now have a child together with your EEA spouse and you have been living together in Poland. As long as you can prove this, I'm sure that the UKBA will issue your visa!

raju4u

Post by raju4u » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:00 pm

thanks for the reply, It was the EEA permit at that time but i was with a different spouse at that time i got divorced with her and then found my new partner to whom i am married now and having a kid. One more thing is that i recently got Permanent residence card in Poland based on my long stay, my Marital status and child.

But my wife never traveled in UK neither she worked do you think this could cause a problem? however she will travel with me in case i am lucky enough to get a visa this time. I am afraid they can refuse me again for some other reason. However i never lied to them. Your help would be much appreciated. thanks

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:26 pm

It won't be a problem that your wife has not been to the UK before, but she must either: 1) be there at present and have you join her OR 2) travel with you. Obviously 2) will be appropriate for you.

I don't foresee any major issues. Don't worry.

Gather together all the documents that are required and place an application with the Embassy. You need to fill in the application form online. I think that they should grant the EEAFP.

Hope someone else will come and reassure you.

raju4u

Post by raju4u » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanku very much indeed, I am planning to attach the following documents please guide if that suffice.

1: My Passport (non EEA)

2: My permanent Polish residence card

3: My Wife's Passport (EEA National)

4: My Daughter's Passport (EEA National)

5: My Personal bank statement of 10 days old showing savings

6: My Pay slips

7: My tax documents ( not sure)

8: Hotel booking in UK

9: Our Marriage certificate

10: Current employment letter (in Poland)

11: Wife's declaration that she is traveling with me ( On simple paper signed by her)

12: Covering letter explaining our relationship and stay

I just want to know that is it necessary for me wife to be exercising treaty rights by residing in UK or it does not matter if she travels with me to UK? As she never been to UK before neither she is working in Poland.

Can i simply say that i want to travel UK for work or it could be for visit?

Does a job offer from UK to my Wife will help me in my Application?

If they refuse me again will they give me any appeal rights?

Your replies will be much appreciated. thank you very much in advance.

raju4u

Post by raju4u » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Anyone please help? thanks