ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any recommended agents for PEO appointments?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

neesh

Any recommended agents for PEO appointments?

Post by neesh » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:27 am

Hi all, i would like to know if anyone on this forum have used an agent to book a PEO appointment? Any recommendations?

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Re: Any recommended agents for PEO appointments?

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:16 am

It would be rather best to book your own appointment. The process is dead simple. Since home office started collecting the complete fees, there are tons of appointments available. Choose a centre near you. I will, like many others, will not advise booking appointment at Liverpool.
The question is... to be or not to be....

Mrbean
Newly Registered

Post by Mrbean » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:32 am

zahid.ali.anwar wrote:It would be rather best to book your own appointment. The process is dead simple. Since home office started collecting the complete fees, there are tons of appointments available. Choose a centre near you. I will, like many others, will not advise booking appointment at Liverpool.
Can you please tell me why u don't advise booking appointment at Liverpool??

Thanks in advance

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:47 am

For straight forward cases, Liverpool will be as good as other offices. However, when it comes to self employment or anything that may calls for further checks, most of the time Liverpool send those for it. The purpose of paying premium fees finishes as it might take 2 to 3 months to get a decision.

Solihull, on the other hand, enjoys good repute for this. Check the forum and you will find thousands of successful applicant from Solihull. Read their success stories.

Secondly, I found Liverpool staff to be very bureaucratic. They don't listen to you and just try to impose thier decision on you. This is my personal experience. Other may differ.

In a nutshell, Liverpool do not enjoy good reputation among forum members.
The question is... to be or not to be....