ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recognition of same-sex marriage across the EU

This is the area of this board to discuss the referendum taking place in the UK on 23rd June 2016. Also to discuss the ramifications of the EU-UK deal.

Differing views will be respected. Rudeness to other members will not be welcome.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

secret.simon

Recognition of same-sex marriage across the EU

Post by secret.simon » Sat May 05, 2018 2:45 pm

I have not seen a post on this topic on these forums, though there have been individual threads by specific members on their specific queries. As it relates to general EU law, though not directly related to the Referendum or the Brexit vote, posting this thread here. Feel free to move it to a more suitable forum.

Awaiting the ECJ Judgment in Coman: Towards the Cross-Border Legal Recognition of Same-Sex Marriages in the EU?

Advocate General's opinion in the Coman case

Curia page on the Coman case
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.