ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(Non - EEA )FM Need help Plz EU Refe.

This is the area of this board to discuss the referendum taking place in the UK on 23rd June 2016. Also to discuss the ramifications of the EU-UK deal.

Differing views will be respected. Rudeness to other members will not be welcome.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

(Non - EEA )FM Need help Plz EU Refe.

Post by Mohamedkasem » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:59 pm

Hello , and thank you in advanced for your help.
My wife is Bulgarian and she has been in the UK 3 years and 8 month and she is worked since she came to here till now and I'm statless ( without Nationality ) and I got last year Resident Card for 5 years as Family member EEA .
My Question is :

When the UK get out of the EU does mean we will dont have right to live or work here ؟ Note that my Resident Card valid until 2020
please help me with issue ASAP
Many thanks :D

noajthan

Re: (Non - EEA )FM Need help Plz EU Refe.

Post by noajthan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Noone knows for sure. Its early days and it seems the government did not prepare beforehand for Brexit.

Hopefully the traditional British sense of fair play will deliver the goods in the form of some transitional arrangements for those people already on the EU migration route.
Stand by.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.