ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Search found 506 matches

by Hstepper07
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:59 am
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: 3 faults application submitted
Replies: 5
Views: 550
Nigeria

Re: 3 faults application submitted

1. You were married to an EEA national before visa expired so you were not here illegally after your student visa expired. 2. Did your visa allow you to undertake employment? If your visa did not allow you to work and you did, then it may be a problem. 3. You were not found guilty. Given the nature ...
by Hstepper07
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:27 am
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Submit application (Brent Council)
Replies: 9
Views: 551
Nigeria

Re: Submit application (Brent Council)

Yes. The process has started
by Hstepper07
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:38 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Original documents for MN1 form
Replies: 6
Views: 476
Nigeria

Re: Original documents for MN1 form

morshed wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:40 am
yes, the kids were born here.
Just put N/A in all as they are not required to have ILR to apply for registration. They were born here and 1 parent holds a settled status.
by Hstepper07
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:31 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Naturalisation - Evidence of lawful residence where PR was acquired in 2007
Replies: 10
Views: 593
Nigeria

Re: Naturalisation - Evidence of lawful residence where PR was acquired in 2007

Can I ask why OP would be required to send proof of residence since 2007 when PR was obtained ? PR is lost if you have lived outside the UK more than two years. So, not only would the OP have to prove the five years of residence immediately preceding the date of application, s/he would also need to...
by Hstepper07
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:21 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Naturalisation - Evidence of lawful residence where PR was acquired in 2007
Replies: 10
Views: 593
Nigeria

Re: Naturalisation - Evidence of lawful residence where PR was acquired in 2007

For naturalisation, you need to submit proof that a) You hold PR. b) You have resided in the UK for the past five years at least. However, PR is lost if you have lived outside the UK more than two years. Therefore, you should submit proof of your residence in the UK between 2007 and 2018. Can I ask...
by Hstepper07
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:43 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Original documents for MN1 form
Replies: 6
Views: 476
Nigeria

Re: Original documents for MN1 form

Where your kids born in the Uk?
by Hstepper07
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:38 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Applying British Passport
Replies: 1
Views: 207
Nigeria

Re: Applying British Passport

It shouldn't if you have not a accrued numerous FPN's in the past.
by Hstepper07
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:07 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: BC Application PCN declaration and physical presence in UK
Replies: 9
Views: 477
Nigeria

Re: BC Supporting Documents (National Insurance Contribution)

Mlozio wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:00 pm
Am I wrong in thinking that you only had to give this info if you were self employed? I thought if you used PAYE, no further docs were required. No?
The documents can also be required as supporting documents for EEA nationals to meet the residency requirement.
by Hstepper07
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:51 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: BC Application PCN declaration and physical presence in UK
Replies: 9
Views: 477
Nigeria

Re: BC Supporting Documents (National Insurance Contribution)

1. Yes, copies are acceptable

2. Your P60's will do without employment letter.
by Hstepper07
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:35 am
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Refused British Citizenship on spent minor offense
Replies: 19
Views: 1939
Nigeria

Re: Refused British Citizenship on spent minor offense

You claim to be stateless and in another post you are talking about your passport being held by HO during the application process. You are taking everybody for fools. How can a regular reader who feels all British and has read a few previous posts not know the application process and the options av...
by Hstepper07
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:33 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: British Citizenship application and the travel document
Replies: 4
Views: 306
Nigeria

Re: British Citizenship application and the travel document

If you use NCS/NDRS, you get to keep your documents so, you can travel. You have to bear in my mind that HO might request for more documents and you should make arrangements to have someone at your property should that be the case. As for becoming a british citizen after your application is approved...
by Hstepper07
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:59 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: British Citizenship - Joint application possible
Replies: 9
Views: 1022
Nigeria

Re: British Citizenship Application - Recently got ILR

zindagi03 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:34 pm
hi
thanks for reply.
do i have to send my wife's original British passport alongwith my BC application ?
thanks
masood
Yes, either passport or naturalization certificate plus marriage certificate. If you apply through council, you keep your original documents.
by Hstepper07
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:52 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Recent HMRC tax return
Replies: 6
Views: 450
Nigeria

Re: Recent HMRC tax return

Thank you, Since there is nothing to declare from company point of view for tax returns as its just recent, should I just declare myself as self employed or state than I am director where its asks business name . Should I state my company name? Thank you, BA You can put either or both. Your choice.
by Hstepper07
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:54 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Recent HMRC tax return
Replies: 6
Views: 450
Nigeria

Re: Recent HMRC tax return

Use your registered address for self employed.
by Hstepper07
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:22 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Recent HMRC tax return
Replies: 6
Views: 450
Nigeria

Re: Recent HMRC tax return

As long you are not overdue for 17/18 tax return, you should not worry about it.
by Hstepper07
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:42 am
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: Submit application (Brent Council)
Replies: 9
Views: 551
Nigeria

Re: Submit application (Brent Council)

redsaintt wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:14 am
Hi Respected gurus
I submit my application on 10 May 2018 through Brent Council. I haven't been heard anything till today no money taken no, bio matric, no acknowledgement letter, is this normal or shall I have to ring HO.

Thanks
Give it another week. That is the average time
by Hstepper07
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:31 am
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: British Citizenship – Good Character Requirement FAQs
Replies: 1354
Views: 157488
Nigeria

Re: British Citizenship – Good Character Requirement FAQs

It should have no bearing on your good character unless you have received numerous FPN's.
by Hstepper07
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:09 am
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: form AN NEED HELP
Replies: 6
Views: 274
Nigeria

Re: form AN NEED HELP

oakley10 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:40 am
Thanks for your answer . Do now i have to write in application start jun 2011 to sep 2012 as p45 said or start from jun 2011 to jun 2012 physically stoped?
Im guessing that you were suspended if you were on zero pay which meant that you were still employed. Write what is on your p45
by Hstepper07
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:27 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: MN 1 Documents for 2 year old child
Replies: 12
Views: 418
Nigeria

Re: MN 1 Documents for 2 year old child

Tick yes then. Evidence of your child's settled status will be your ILR or british passport.
by Hstepper07
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:23 pm
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: form AN NEED HELP
Replies: 6
Views: 274
Nigeria

Re: form AN NEED HELP

Yes my ex wife from spain. You do not have a problem. If you applied for RC before your student visa expired then you were already married to your EEA national spouse and therefore here legally with a right to work. Your employer was just taking precaution because you had not presented them with yo...
cron