Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Search found 1 match

by Infocollector
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:59 pm
Forum: Immigration for family members
Topic: UK Residence card type
Replies: 1
Views: 153

UK Residence card type

I have a UK RESIDENCE CARD. Type of permit: PERMANENT RESIDENCE At the bottom of the card it is written: "Residence Card of a Family Member of a Union Citizen" At the back of the card it is written: "EU Right to Reside" My question: After divorcing from EU citizen wife what will happen to my status?...