Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Search found 1 match

by Elizabeth_V
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:53 am
Forum: EEA-route Applications
Topic: Document Translation
Replies: 0
Views: 106

Document Translation

Hi, I'm about to apply for a residence card. My husband is Hungarian and I'm South American. For this I should submit, among other documents, my husband's divorce certificate from his previous marriage. The issue is that this certificate is written in both Hungarian and English except for one single...