Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Search found 1 match

by F-warzone
Sat May 29, 2010 5:42 pm
Forum: EEA-route Applications
Topic: Non-EEA and WRS
Replies: 14
Views: 3085


Hello everyone if someone could answer I am Naturalized Citizen from one of the Eu states and my mother who is Non-Eu Citizen is legally living with me from past 1 year, we recently decided to move to the Uk and live there if possible. Just wondering could my mother be granted permission to live wit...