ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Search found 12288 matches

by Zimba
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:29 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: ILR Absence reason
Replies: 3
Views: 114
Mood:

Re: ILR Absence reason

tihor wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:04 pm
Thank you so much for your reply. Much appreciated.

Could you please advise me about the eligibility for submitting the application?
Should I consider 28 days from the day my visa was stamped/ granted. OR
Should I calculate from the day I entered the UK.?

Please advise.
Visa issue date
by Zimba
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:28 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: ILR -Notice period from ICT to t2G
Replies: 4
Views: 60
Mood:

Re: ILR -Notice period from ICT to t2G

No effect
by Zimba
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:40 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: ILR -Notice period from ICT to t2G
Replies: 4
Views: 60
Mood:

Re: ILR -Notice period from ICT to t2G

ILR is based on visa issue date. If you started later as per COS it does not matter
by Zimba
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:17 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: Query in regards to the Visa application of My Wife & Daughter.
Replies: 22
Views: 592
Mood:

Re: Query in regards to the Visa application of My Wife & Daughter.

The applicant signs the first part and you sign the 2nd part. Ignore the 3rd part
by Zimba
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:15 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: Calculation of Absence outside of UK for ILR Application
Replies: 2
Views: 93
Mood:

Re: Calculation of Absence outside of UK for ILR Application

The consecutive 12 month period means any 12 months. That is what rolling absis means. So you should check if in any period of 12 months, anywhere in the last 5 years, whether you exceeded the 180 days or not.
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:55 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: ILR Absence reason
Replies: 3
Views: 114
Mood:

Re: ILR Absence reason

No reason needed. It has no impact
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:14 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: ILR
Replies: 1
Views: 172
Mood:

Re: ILR

Only employment created after Oct 2019 counts towards ILR
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:34 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: Tier 2 General to ILR.
Replies: 3
Views: 197
Mood:

Re: Tier 2 General to ILR.

1) When you say qualify automatically do you mean I could just not upload the old test result form, and caseworkers would infer based on my previous Tier 2 General visa? Yes. I quoted the rules 2) I'm required to put the LITUK reference number in the application which I do not have, do you think I ...
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:31 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: eligibility - 10 year long residence route
Replies: 5
Views: 202
Mood:

Re: eligibility - 10 year long residence route

Anu1980 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:23 am
No amendments, but the amount of profit declared was lower.
So it was refused due to deception ? What was the discrepancy in declared profits ?
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:30 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)
Replies: 296
Views: 24941
Mood:

Re: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Xiongmao wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:57 am
Today I just called home office helpline and asked them whether they know when the priority service will resume.
They said hopefully sometime next week they can resume the priority service as they are working on backlog at the moment.
But there is no backlog :x Didn't you know ?!
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:26 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)
Replies: 296
Views: 24941
Mood:

Re: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Dear Experts, Should it be possible in principle to send another application varying original application (normal service) where the only change is super priority service selected? Basically you send another application which is exactly the same as the previous provide reference and pay for super p...
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:36 am
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: Tier 2 General to ILR.
Replies: 3
Views: 197
Mood:

Re: Tier 2 General to ILR.

1) English test, if I understand the requirement correctly and the information here, I should be able to use the old rest result as a document for ILR application right? and 2) I only have a photocopy of the original document now but I understand they should be uploaded digitally anyway? and 3) alt...
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:19 am
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: eligibility - 10 year long residence route
Replies: 5
Views: 202
Mood:

Re: eligibility - 10 year long residence route

Why was the ILR refused under Tier 1G for the main applicant ? Tax amendments ?!
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:14 am
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: Blank Checklist after Submission
Replies: 2
Views: 146
Mood:

Re: Blank Checklist after Submission

Probably a glitch. Your application is decided based on the rules NOT what the online system says. You should submit all the documentation required. This included passports, LIUK, English language as well as financial evidence documents and cohabitation documents.
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:11 am
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: **** COVID19 Biometrics appointments and UKVCAS ***** (Discuss here ONLY)
Replies: 31
Views: 4414
Mood:

Re: **** COVID19 Biometrics appointments and UKVCAS ***** (Discuss here ONLY)

zamanam wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:45 pm
Any update on this when are they opening appointments for those who don't have existing appointment but have already applied for ILR

Thanks
This is the British citizenship subforum not ILR :!:
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:08 am
Forum: British Citizenship
Topic: registering a child as BC- questions regarding MN1 form
Replies: 5
Views: 192
Mood:

Re: registering a child as BC- questions regarding MN1 form

Hi melissoula, Another Greek here. I have a the same issue. Health visitor and Gp declined from the phone and I am thinking of using a friend who is a doctor instead. My daughter is 7 months so these two were me options. Health visitor said she would if she knew us for two years, which is impossibl...
by Zimba
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:07 am
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: **** COVID19 Life in the UK and English test centre closure **** (ONLY discuss here)
Replies: 110
Views: 11263
Mood:

Re: **** COVID19 Life in the UK and English test centre closure **** (ONLY discuss here)

Hi, Just realised Life in UK Test centres have opened now. I'm trying to book an appointment for my wife(PBS dependant) who is going to apply for her ILR. However first I found no available slots for next few days at any centres around London and since then I'm getting gateway timeout error. Her cu...
by Zimba
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:54 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)
Replies: 296
Views: 24941
Mood:

Re: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

moal11 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:32 pm
Any news or expected time, when they might open for priority services?

Thanks...
I am not sure how many time this has to be repeated here :?
by Zimba
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:49 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: 10 years ILR Refusing for tax discrepancy ! please advice
Replies: 51
Views: 900
Mood:

Re: 10 years ILR Refusing for tax discrepancy ! please advice

My Accounts were dealt by an agent who works for Accounts firm. When things were taken to the Accounts company they asked to speak to the Agent, who is not available. Finally it is upto HO whether they want to consider or not. I feel pity on thousands of work force who have been working in UK hopin...
by Zimba
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:26 pm
Forum: Indefinite Leave to Remain
Topic: 10 years ILR Refusing for tax discrepancy ! please advice
Replies: 51
Views: 900
Mood:

Re: 10 years ILR Refusing for tax discrepancy ! please advice

Sad thing is innocent people are the victims of this situation. Genuine people voice is unheard. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt but it seems you are unable to provide any good argument on why you had those tax amendments, hence you are not viewed as genuine. You need to show how you hav...