ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Courses

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Russell59

English Language Courses

Post by Russell59 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:42 am

My Wife is from Belarus,she joined me here in the UK this Month..She speaks and understands English,but she very much wants to improve her Knowledge of English both written and spoken with a view to Her becoming a British Citizen.Are there any free courses available to her that are run by the Govt or my County Council ?.that will help her improve her English speaking.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: English Language Courses

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:52 am

The councils don't offer courses as far as I am aware.

Most courses are fee based but not excessively expensive.

The Open University offer a few free courses, link below, if she wants to try one of them and work her way through the work.

http://www.open.edu/openlearn/languages/free-courses
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.