Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Tax relief for Tier 2 worker

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, sbrennan

Post Reply
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:16 am

Tax relief for Tier 2 worker

Post by Asianconnection » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:28 am

Dear worthy members,

I wonder if you could help with this query. I am working in NHS as a tier 2 worker. I pay a sum of about £ 425 annually for my professional subscription to medical council.
I understand you can claim tax rebate/relief for such subscription as a general rule if you a professional worker where you have to pay certain amount of money for professional subscription. I have done the same.
My question does it affect ILR application. I myself think probably not. Wonder what you guys think.

Many thanks

Post Reply