1. Category of application (Innovator / Start Up) : Innovator
2. Date of expiry of current leave: 2022
3. Number of dependants applying at same time: 0
4. Date application submitted online: 02 December 2019
5. Date payment debited: 02 December 2019
6. Payment mode: Card
7. Acknowledgement letter received: 17 January 2020
Applied early December 2019, chose not to over-pay for priority service. I got a letter from Home Office yesterday only - 17 January 2020, refusing my visa, so the response took 7 weeks.
Reason for refusal - I am switching from Tier 2 dependant to Tier 1 Innovator and apparently this is not allowed in the country, so I have to leave UK and apply in my home country again. Please be careful with similar situations, on the .gov website is says that ANY Tier 2 can switch, but effectively they don't treat Tier 2 Dependants as Tier 2, but rather PBS (Ponts Based Depenandts), which is confusing and irritating. I am going to re-apply from my home and see what happens.