ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in BRP Card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

roshni12
Newly Registered

Delay in BRP Card

Post by roshni12 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi,

I applied on 18th at PEO Solihull alongwith 2 dependants. There were some IT issues so receipted the approval letters X 3 in post on 23rd.

I receipted dependants BRP Cards next day after the receipt of approval letters but still awaiting mine BRP Card (Main Applicant) to arrive.

I imagine all 3 would have been printed same day, so should have receipted 3 instead of 2 cards.

Does anyone else had the same issue?

roshni12
Newly Registered

Post by roshni12 » Tue May 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Dear forum members, can some one please help me to understand this.

Reference to my below post about not receiving BRP Card yet, i sent email to HO and received a reply asking me to confirm them some details including ' Case Reference Number '. They also said the case reference number can be found on any written correspondence you will have received from the UK Border Agency concerning your application for leave to remain.

I did try to find this on my Approval letter, it is marked on letter as ' our reference ' but its left blank. Can some one advise what shall i do?

Many thanks in advance

twon2is7
Newly Registered

Post by twon2is7 » Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 pm

I believe that is correct.

roshni12
Newly Registered

Post by roshni12 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:00 pm

But there is no reference no on my approval letter.

Can someone please check their approval letter and confirm if they have HO reference no on their letter?

aanu23
Newly Registered

Post by aanu23 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:16 am

Hi Roshni,

I had the same issue. I received the BRP for my dependents on 3rd April after getting successful ILR on 30th March. I only received mine yesterday (on 1st May), in between this period I emailed UKBA twice and was advised to wait due to some IT issues.

Also, the issue date on my BRP card is 27-April, whereas it is 30-March on my dependents cards. I am again going to check this with UKBA today to see if that is a mistake OR issue date is always the the date BRP gets printed.

I hope you must have emailed UKBA about this and will surely receive your BRP card soon.

thanks,
Anu

roshni12
Newly Registered

Post by roshni12 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Thanks Aanu, at least i know it is not only with my card.

What did you put under 'case reference no' in the email? Did you have this reference no on your approval letter?

I do not have the case reference no so attached my approval letter instead.

bmaru

Post by bmaru » Wed May 02, 2012 5:30 pm

you should find case reference no on biometric enrolment letter as well as approval letter(right corner) they are both same.....

roshni12
Newly Registered

Post by roshni12 » Wed May 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi bmaru,

I went for premium service so i did not get biometric enrolement letter as these were done same day at PEO.

There is ' Our ref ' and ' your ref ' on the right hand side of approval letter but there is not anything under these references as these are left blank.

Can any other forum member who went for premium service at PEO look at their letter and see if they have case reference number on their approval letter?

Thanks

aanu23
Newly Registered

Post by aanu23 » Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 am

Hi Roshni,

There was a case reference mentioned in the approval letter and I had mentioned the same in the email. There should be a reference number in your letter as well, unless there is a mistake at UKBA's end.

thanks,
Anu

mr_danny

Post by mr_danny » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:43 pm

aanu23 wrote:Hi Roshni,

There was a case reference mentioned in the approval letter and I had mentioned the same in the email. There should be a reference number in your letter as well, unless there is a mistake at UKBA's end.

thanks,
Anu
Hi Roshni

You are not alone - I'm also applicant from solihull peo

havent got anything from BRP yet been over a week.

Just below your our ref & your ref, you will see the CASE ID and it thats missing on your letter contact solihull asap.

If you have the case id use it to correspond with BRP delivery team.

And please update if you get yours

nithinnambiar
Newly Registered

Post by nithinnambiar » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

even in my letter which i received from the PEO croydon(same day appointment) fields "your ref", "our ref" are blank. Also there is no mention of CASEID. When i email them regarding BRP they are asking for case reference number. Does anyone else got the same problem?

chary
Newly Registered

BRP Delivery Delay

Post by chary » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 am

nithinnambiar wrote:even in my letter which i received from the PEO croydon(same day appointment) fields "your ref", "our ref" are blank. Also there is no mention of CASEID. When i email them regarding BRP they are asking for case reference number. Does anyone else got the same problem?
I am yet to receive my BRP. My PEO approval was on 13th.
In my case, I have 'Our Ref' as blank and 'Your Ref' has a reference id.

I see people getting BRP in couple of days and I also see some getting after 10 days.

Guys, please share your BRP delivery timelines for PEO cases.

Thanks in advance

anwar.khan
Newly Registered

Post by anwar.khan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Got my approval on 31st Jan, emailed them after 10 working days and got reply today that it was produce recently and it should be delivered in next3-7 working days