ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of graduate level occupation-Trade Contracts??

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sagar2009

Evidence of graduate level occupation-Trade Contracts??

Post by sagar2009 » Wed May 02, 2012 11:12 am

Hi guys,Hope you are doing well.

After reading all the post and replys i haven't got any idea on how to go about with the business trade contracts.
I plan on switching from my PSW in June and open a company in MAY.My business activity would be as a textile retailer.
I will be a director of my company.
Can you please Suggest a way on how to go about with business contracts as there would be non initially.
If there are no contracts will my visa get rejected?Is there any other way to show evidence of trade contracts?

Following are the Tier1 Entrepreneur Trade contract guidelines proof of NQF level 4 and above:-
You must also provide one or more contracts showing trading. We will accept original
documents or copies, but if it is a copy you must sign each page of the contract. The contract
must show:
• Your name and the name of the business,
• the service provided by your business; and
• the name of the other party/parties involved in the contract and their contact
details. These must include their full address including postal code, landline
phone number and any email address.

Thank you very much in advance.

Humv

Re: Evidence of graduate level occupation-Trade Contracts??

Post by Humv » Wed May 02, 2012 12:50 pm

sagar2009 wrote:Hi guys,Hope you are doing well.

After reading all the post and replys i haven't got any idea on how to go about with the business trade contracts.
I plan on switching from my PSW in June and open a company in MAY.My business activity would be as a textile retailer.
Can you please Suggest a way on how to go about with business contracts as there would be non initially.
If there are no contracts will my visa get rejected?Is there any other way to show evidence of trade contracts?

Following are the Tier1 Entrepreneur Trade contract guidelines proof of NQF level 4 and above:-
You must also provide one or more contracts showing trading. We will accept original
documents or copies, but if it is a copy you must sign each page of the contract. The contract
must show:
• the name of the other party/parties involved in the contract and their contact

I have a same question. Could anyone please help?

pervez01
Newly Registered

Post by pervez01 » Sun May 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Can some one shed light on this please? I am also confused, is the contract like proper contract made up of 4 5 pages or can I use a one page invoice??

Also if i am the MD of the company in the occupation list do I write MD or write software developer which is not my stated designation however that is what I do basically for the company??

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri May 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Humv wrote:

must show:

i dont understand what is yr confusion

in a standard contract there is contractor and contratee , fees , services, address, termination and other terms

what is yr confusion

in it contract there is a user and u r provider with others terms for it services.

sagar2009

Post by sagar2009 » Sun May 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:
Humv wrote:

must show:

in a standard contract there is contractor and contratee , fees , services, address, termination and other terms

what is yr confusion

in it contract there is a user and u r provider with others terms for it services.

Hi Sushil,
Thanks for the reply.
Does a manufacturing/order contract justify trade contact?
I am opening a retail company where my manufacturing in outsourced from china.The contract will show the payment terms,delivery terms, and the nature of the business.

Is this sufficient ?
Thank you in advance.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun May 20, 2012 5:01 pm

sagar2009 wrote:
Sushil-ACCA wrote:
Humv wrote:

must show:

what is yr confusion

Hi Sushil,
Thanks for the reply.
Does a manufacturing/order contract justify trade contact?
I am opening a retail company where my manufacturing in outsourced from china.The contract will show the payment terms,delivery terms, and the nature of the business.

Is this sufficient ?
Thank you in advance.
YES

+ keep all communications with clients , suppliers , rental agreement, transport documents etc etc