ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding EEA4 form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bangash
Newly Registered

regarding EEA4 form

Post by bangash » Tue May 29, 2012 8:20 am

Hello,
I have a little confusion with this question(below) on EEA4 form. My confusion about this question is ?
Do we have to put every single trip that we we have been outside the country or only the trips that was more then 6months. my EEA partner has never been out of country for not more than a week. He goes to IRELAND every year 3 or 4 times and only go for 4 days on every trip,
Do I have to put every single trip he visited to his country?
Also does this applies to me(non_EEA) as i never been out of the country for more than 6 months?one trip was 1 month,another was 2 weeks ,6 weeks was the last trip.
Can you please explain as some of those trips date i hardly remember.

7.2 Please complete the table below for yourself, your EEA national family member and any family members mentioned in section 2 to show any time you have spent outside the UK during the 5 years continuous residence. If your EEA national family member has a document certifying permanent residence you only need to mention any absences they have had of more than 2 consecutive years since they received the document. When counting the number of days absent do not include the day of departure or the day of return. Continue on a separate sheet if necessary and enclose it with this form

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue May 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Please read this thread, hopefully it will answer your questions.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=outside