ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment failure ILR rejected.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

surid
Newly Registered

Payment failure ILR rejected.

Post by surid » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 am

Please Help me. I came here in UK in Feb 2002 as a student. In 2006 i got married and my wife from Bangladesh joined me May'06. I had a child born in UK in Nov'06. In Sep 09 before my then leave expired I made an In time application for visa extension under Tier 4 general student. Along with my application my wife and my daughter also applied with two separate forms. To my surprise I received a full bundle of my applications in 27th of October saying fee from one of my dependants got declined, thus I have to make new application but they didn't give any time limit for that. I then resubmitted the application in that old form giving fees for all three of us in 14 days time through my representative. Then HO accepted my application and granted us leave after one and half month of submission. Then last year 2011 I applied for all my records held by HO under data protection act. i then found in their minute note they written '' Initial Application in time, Rejected then Raised another application which is VALID OUT OF TIME. Then I applied for ILR through my same representative explaining all that happening due to payment failure by the HO although I had sufficient funds and from the same account mine and and my daughter's application fees gone through. After waiting for more then 3 months I received a letter from the HO refusing my application on the ground that I have broken the time by over 3 months. Although I correctly filled all three previous forms to the utmost accuracy, I even got the rough copy of my previous payment page as well, to be continued.......
Last edited by surid on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:56 pm

surid wrote:From the previous topic I m continuing again. HO now saying although I had sufficient amount to cover my dependant fee but there was not any authorisation for certain amount of money so they could not take it. Now I lodged an appeal against the decision. Now please help me which ground is strong for me? I m living in this country for more then 10 years. I don't have any sort of bonding back with my native country. I have established privet and family life here. last 6 years i didn't even go to my native country. I am thinking of establishing business with my relative here. My daughter is nearly 6 year old. She doesn't even can't speak any other language other English. She thinks this is her country and she is english like her friends around. Although my wife is bangladeshi yet she only spent few years of her childhood back in Bangdesh. All her life she grown up in Bahrain where her family lived. Now please tell me where can I get good advise about what to include in my appeal statement. Where I can get a very very good solicitor who has got very in depth in insight knowledge of Article 8 and human rights. I am in deadly need of seeing a solicitor who knows both money payment failure and human right stuff. Please who ever read this topic help me giving advise about what to do before i give my appeal statement to the court. my email id is frsufi@gmail.com . thanking u all in this forum bye Surid.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

fahadz1
BANNED

Re: Payment failure ILR rejected.

Post by fahadz1 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm

surid wrote:Please Help me. I came here in UK in Feb 2002 as a student. In 2006 i got married and my wife from Bangladesh joined me May'06. I had a child borne in UK in Nov'06. In Sep 09 before my then leave expired I made an In time application for visa extension under Tier 4 general student. Along with my application my wife and my daughter also applied with two separate forms. To my surprise I received a full bundle of my applications in 27th of October saying fee from one of my dependants got declined, thus I have to make new application but they didn't give any time limit for that. I then resubmitted the application in that old form giving fees for all three of us in 14 days time through my representative. Then HO accepted my application and grant us leave after one and half month of submission. Then last year 2011 i applied for all my records held by HO under data protection act. i then found in their minute note they written '' Initial Application in time, Rejected then Raised another application which is VALID OUT OF TIME. Then I applied for ILR through my same representative explaining all that happening due to payment failure by the HO although I had sufficient funds and from the same account mine and and my daughter's application fees gone through. After waiting for more then 3 months I received a letter from the HO refusing my application on the ground that I have broken the time by over 3 months. Although I correctly filled all three previous forms to the utmost accuracy, I even got the rough copy of my previous payment page as well, to be continued.......

i dont understand .... they refuse you because they didnt able to take out the payment ??

surid
Newly Registered

Post by surid » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:57 am

They refused because they couldn't take the money from my previous application made in sep 2009 as general tier 4 student.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:58 am

See also Invalid application due to payment problems?

Should prove useful for your appeal.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rneeta

Post by rneeta » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:11 pm

If you fight in appeal or JR, you should be successful

surid
Newly Registered

Post by surid » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 pm

rneeta wrote:If you fight in appeal or JR, you should be successful
Sorry couldn't understand if I fight in appeal or JR what does it mean by the word JR?

rneeta

Post by rneeta » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 am

If there is no appeal right then it judicial review is an option though expensive
Thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:50 pm

surid wrote:Status Update. Dear viewers and welshers, I been to the court and I got my justice. Last month I received my Passport with PR (ILR). Thanks everyone in this forum who kept giving me mental support throughout with positive suggestions.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

s_raj11

Post by s_raj11 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:01 am

sushdmehta wrote:
surid wrote:Status Update. Dear viewers and welshers, I been to the court and I got my justice. Last month I received my Passport with PR (ILR). Thanks everyone in this forum who kept giving me mental support throughout with positive suggestions.
Congrats Surid. Hope you might have lot of relief. Also could you post your original timeline for the initial application for ILR and also the process followed after you rejection.

It will be a lot of help.

Regards

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Congrats surid relax now...

rneeta

Post by rneeta » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi Surid,

Did you go through JR? can you please give briefly the process?