ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help me

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sunil999
Newly Registered

Please help me

Post by sunil999 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:14 am

Hello!

I need help from all experts, i have applied for canadian immigration under Skilled category in oct 2001 at New Delhi.

I have received that i am required for interview and i am waiting for that.

Recently i married to lady who is widow and have one 9 year daughter. She was working as nurse for the last 5 years, she has done 10 class and one year nursing course. After marriage she left the job and the place where she used worked refused to give any sort of experience certificates.

Now my case has already covered 61 months.

what should i do in order to include my wife and daughter with my application. what is best time to apply, they don't have passwords so 2 more months is needed for them. shall i say include her nurse or housewife ?

Please guide me what shall i do now ?

Thanks to all in advance.

jes2jes

Post by jes2jes » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:19 pm

In a nut shell, you would have to update CIC Delhi with the new change in your circumstance. If you do not do so and they find out later, they can withraw your application for misrepresentation. You could also have waited to finish your PR process before getting married so that you could have sponsored both wife and daughter but look on the brighter side.

Obviously your file would be delayed for a few months but better than rejection.

What you have to do now without delays is:

Fill the relevant application forms for spouse i.e. your wife's details
Include the fees for the wife
Include the fees for the daughter
A notorised copy of your marriage certificate
A covering letter explaining the change in circumstance/family composition
A letter of consent from your wife that she agrees with you adopting her daughter as your own child else CIC will question this. I think you need an affidavit from a lawyer for this purpose for the child.

Since you have been called for interview, it means your points are okay so whether you include your wife as a housewife or nurse does not make any difference anyway but they would know her from her backgroud info provided on the forms she would fill.

Good luck.
Jes2Jes
Praise The Lord!!!!

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:47 pm

It may be prudent to include in the package as advised by Jes2Jes above for the OP to provide an update of increased finances given the change in family composition.