ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Make changes in completed Tier1 Dependent VISA online form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

masaniparesh
Newly Registered

Make changes in completed Tier1 Dependent VISA online form

Post by masaniparesh » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi,

I have completed tier1 dependent visa online form. After I realised that I need to make some changes but it doesn't allow me to do so! Is there anyway I make the changes? Can I inform while submitting form in person to UK VISA office? Will they make changes?

Thanks,
Paresh

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Print the form and correct the errors with a pen before submitting the form at the local VAC.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:22 pm

@susdmehta: When does it require to fill the form online. I have never filled any form anywhere before. All I have done is taken prints and manually filled it...

On what situation, one needs to fill these form online? Is this also possible for tier-1 extension?
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 pm

When you are applying from outside UK. UK Visa application centres from most of the countries now have online visa applications.

This applies for new Tier 1 (Dependant) Partner and Child visas as well (applied from outside UK)
Give me more Karma (+)

masaniparesh
Newly Registered

Post by masaniparesh » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:19 am

Thanks @sushdmehta!

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:45 am

masaniparesh wrote:Thanks @sushdmehta!
I would actually suggest filling up the form again using a different email address. Complete and book the appointment, then cancel the previous appointment (which had incorrect form).

** The best way to do it is to keep saving the form before finalising it. That would give you the option to revisit the form and check the data.
Give me more Karma (+)