ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

simultaneously 2 permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

suzuki1985
Turkey

simultaneously 2 permit

Post by suzuki1985 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:16 pm

I have already latvian residence permit, and i got eea family permit and started to live in uk, is it possible to extend my latvian residence card? same time can i have 2 permit?

mcovet
BANNED

Re: simultaneously 2 permit

Post by mcovet » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:19 pm

suzuki1985 wrote:I have already latvian residence permit, and i got eea family permit and started to live in uk, is it possible to extend my latvian residence card? same time can i have 2 permit?
YES, you will not be extending it, you will have to prove in Latvia that your partner is exercising treaty rights etc at the time of applications. If you have enough proof- then you'll get it. Same as in the UK, noone can say NO, list of documents is exhaustive and once you provide proof, RC must be issued.