ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ruona

Zambrano application

Post by ruona » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi,i just receive a letter from the home office.
In the interim,it has been agreed that applications will be accepted into the business where a person can demonstrate that they potentially meet the scope of ruiz zambrano.where sufficient evidence has been presented,this application will be accepted and issued with a certificate of application which will enable them to work whilst substansive decision would then be made under the regulation once amended.you have provided documentation which may show that they potentially meets the scope of ruiz zambrano.ukba does not,however,accept photocopied documentation and we require sight of the original documentation.therefore could you pls submit original:passport of my yourself and evidence to show that the british citizen in dependent upon yourself.pls help what should i do.

mikilo2008

Re: Zambrano application

Post by mikilo2008 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 pm

ruona wrote:Hi,i just receive a letter from the home office.
In the interim,it has been agreed that applications will be accepted into the business where a person can demonstrate that they potentially meet the scope of ruiz zambrano.where sufficient evidence has been presented,this application will be accepted and issued with a certificate of application which will enable them to work whilst substansive decision would then be made under the regulation once amended.you have provided documentation which may show that they potentially meets the scope of ruiz zambrano.ukba does not,however,accept photocopied documentation and we require sight of the original documentation.therefore could you pls submit original:passport of my yourself and evidence to show that the british citizen in dependent upon yourself.pls help what should i do.

send your original passport and then get a letter from your gp or d nursery that ur child attends showing that they know you as the major career of the child.

ruona

Zambrano application

Post by ruona » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 pm

I just finish soeaking with the home office and the person i spoke to said it was a mistake and dat i should send my passport and my document back.should i still get a letter frm the gp.thnks for the reply

stetois

Post by stetois » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:00 pm

ruona wrote:I just finish soeaking with the home office and the person i spoke to said it was a mistake and dat i should send my passport and my document back.should i still get a letter frm the gp.thnks for the reply
If you can just do it. It is safer

ruona

Zambrano application

Post by ruona » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Thnk you all for your reply.i ll post the outcome of it.i really appreciate

dop_268
Newly Registered

not news

Post by dop_268 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:18 pm

this is not news, this statement was made last year..
correct me if im wrong

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 pm

I think its a recent personal correspondence, with the UKBA requesting for original documents to support an application made.

jlynn
Newly Registered

Zambrano application

Post by jlynn » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:38 am

Could someone please assist.
Just received letter from UKBA stating:
" The documents submitted in your application clearly indicate that you are the British citizen's sole carer in the UK.

I am therefore returning these documents to you with this letter.

This is not an EEA decision under the Regulations and so does not attract a right of appeal under regulation 26 of those Regulations. uKBA will now be taking no further action on this matter."

I don't understand why they did not issue COA, I am an overstayer, married to a non eea national with ILR. My wife works full time and studies part time. My passport is with UKBA because of previous refusals of FLR M, FLR O, I sent them a photocopy of my passport as proof of Id. My children are British Nationals 7 and 5 years old.
Could someone please help, your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 am

jlynn wrote:Just received letter from UKBA stating:
" The documents submitted in your application clearly indicate that you are the British citizen's sole carer in the UK.
Did the letter say "you are" or "you are not". From the information provided, you are not the sole carer of a BC and as such, in the view of HO, don't fall within Zambrano.

jlynn
Newly Registered

Zambrano application

Post by jlynn » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:58 am

Thank you for your quick response, the letter said "you are the British citizen's sole carer in the Uk"

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 am

It doesn't really make sense. Maybe a typo? You can try and call the HO to find out but as I said, the HO view is that only sole carer can apply under Zambrano. Why do you think Zambrano is the correct application in your case?

jlynn
Newly Registered

Post by jlynn » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 am

I am under the impression that zambrano is there to protect the rights of British citizen children, I have been threatened with deportation by UKBA in the past although removal directions were not issued, and told that I can take my children and wife with me if they wish to relocate.

My wife works full time and studies part time, she has done so ever since the children were born and I have looked after them childminding, school runs, swimming lessons etc. The HO have acknowledged in their response that evidence provided demonstrates that I am the "sole" carer.

All I want to do is to be able to live an unrestricted life and enhance the quality of life for my family.