ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

multiple PEO booking, bit worried

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

rangeel

multiple PEO booking, bit worried

Post by rangeel » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Hi all,

I have booked for the PEO appointment for 9th july in croydon. Actually, I tried to book for Solihul but the errors came inbetween.

I tried first for solihull and when I press the next button it came error. Then I tried another time and again error came when press the continue button. After then, the solihull time slot finished. Then I tried for Croydon. I tried one time slot but it came error again. and finally 4th time i got a success page with different time.

But in my email, it came 4 emails with all confirmed. In my UKBA account, there is only one confirmed for croydon. I am bit worried about all confirmation in emails.

I am waiting experts information.

Thank you

aragon

Post by aragon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:39 pm

same thing happened to me..... The errors kept on coming and I finally gave up. But when I checked my email account I have got 2 confirmation email for croydon for 9th August.....

But strangely there are no transactions showing in my UKBA account. So clearly I do not know whether I have any of this appointments booked or not. Will call them tomorrow to confirm this and will cancel the 2nd appointment so some poor soul can use it.

vicky8319
United Kingdom

Post by vicky8319 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Please keep me posted...

I tried to reschedule my appointment from July 2012.

Same thing happened to me today... I tried to reschedule an existing appointment and it was available for 9th Aug 2012. I selected 11 AM slot. But was allocated 10.30 AM Slot.

Notifications came for 10.30 AM Slot via eMail.

But my account is still showing the same old appointment that i booked earlier for a PEO appointment in July 2012.

Not sure what the UKBA system is up to.... very poor.

rangeel

Re: multiple PEO booking, bit worried

Post by rangeel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:19 am

rangeel wrote:Hi all,

I have booked for the PEO appointment for 9th july in croydon. Actually, I tried to book for Solihul but the errors came inbetween.

I tried first for solihull and when I press the next button it came error. Then I tried another time and again error came when press the continue button. After then, the solihull time slot finished. Then I tried for Croydon. I tried one time slot but it came error again. and finally 4th time i got a success page with different time.

But in my email, it came 4 emails with all confirmed. In my UKBA account, there is only one confirmed for croydon. I am bit worried about all confirmation in emails.

I am waiting experts information.

Thank you
Sorry about date abovementioned. This is 09th August, not july.
Thanks

aragon

Post by aragon » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 am

aragon wrote:same thing happened to me..... The errors kept on coming and I finally gave up. But when I checked my email account I have got 2 confirmation email for croydon for 9th August.....

But strangely there are no transactions showing in my UKBA account. So clearly I do not know whether I have any of this appointments booked or not. Will call them tomorrow to confirm this and will cancel the 2nd appointment so some poor soul can use it.
Tried calling the number that came in the confirmation email, with not much luck. Kept on ringing for 30 mins. Gave up after that.

It does say in the email that the appointment is confirmed. So have taken the print out of the same. But am worried as there is no record of the same in my UKBA login. Last time I booked one, it showed in my account. Unfortunately I had to cancel it due to some personal reason.

Do let me know if you guys get in touch with UKBA and what they said. In the meanwhile I will keep on trying.

rangeel

Post by rangeel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

aragon wrote:
aragon wrote:same thing happened to me..... The errors kept on coming and I finally gave up. But when I checked my email account I have got 2 confirmation email for croydon for 9th August.....

Tried calling the number that came in the confirmation email, with not much luck. Kept on ringing for 30 mins. Gave up after that.

It does say in the email that the appointment is confirmed. So have taken the print out of the same. But am worried as there is no record of the same in my UKBA login. Last time I booked one, it showed in my account. Unfortunately I had to cancel it due to some personal reason.

Do let me know if you guys get in touch with UKBA and what they said. In the meanwhile I will keep on trying.
I have tried to call them and not able to contact them and gave up. tried calling almost 35 minutes.

UK_1927
Newly Registered

Post by UK_1927 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Just to update you guys that same thing happened to me..... when I tried to book my appointment online @ 12 midnight, there were 5 to 6 appointment was there and I have tried couple of one to book but the errors kept on coming and finally all appointment was booked, I was very disappointed that I wasn't able to book any of them due to technical error and stright went to bed.

@morning when I was checking my email I found appointment confirmation from UKBA for appointment which I was trying to book but still there are no any transactions showing in my UKBA account.

just now i called to UKBA and lady confirmed me that appointment is valid and booked as per email even though there are no any transactions showing in my UKBA account.

I hope it helps whoever has same situation
Last edited by UK_1927 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aragon

Post by aragon » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:44 pm

UK_1927 wrote:Just to update you guys that same thing happened to me..... when I tried to book my appointment online @ 12 midnight, there were 5 to 6 appointment was there and I have tried couple of one to book but the errors kept on coming and I finally all appointment was booked and I was very disappointed that I wasn't able to book any of them due to technical error and went to bed.

@morning when I was checking my email I found appointment confirmation from UKBA for appointment which I was trying to book but still there are no any transactions showing in my UKBA account.

just now i called to UKBA and lady confirmed me that appointment is valid and booked as per email even though there are no any transactions showing in my UKBA account.

What a relief.... Am glad to hear that its a valid appointment. Mate, could you share the number you called UKBA on.... Much appreciated....

UK_1927
Newly Registered

Post by UK_1927 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm

call the contact centre on 08706067766 & press option 3 for general enquiry & someone from general enquiry will transfer to PEO appointment department

vicky8319
United Kingdom

Post by vicky8319 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:14 pm

aragon wrote:
UK_1927 wrote:Just to update you guys that same thing happened to me..... when I tried to book my appointment online @ 12 midnight, there were 5 to 6 appointment was there and I have tried couple of one to book but the errors kept on coming and I finally all appointment was booked and I was very disappointed that I wasn't able to book any of them due to technical error and went to bed.

What a relief.... Am glad to hear that its a valid appointment. Mate, could you share the number you called UKBA on.... Much appreciated....

What details did she / he from UKBA Support ask to you over phone to confirm that the appointment is valid ??

rangeel

Post by rangeel » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 am

I have called them this morning and confirmed my solihull appointment, which came errors when i booked. and cancelled other two.

According to my experience, although errors come in booking time, there is a possibility to booked for that time. If we got a email confirmation, there is a chance to confirmation. Same matter happened to me.

thanks

YNK
Newly Registered

Post by YNK » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:48 pm

rangeel wrote:I have called them this morning and confirmed my solihull appointment, which came errors when i booked. and cancelled other two.

According to my experience, although errors come in booking time, there is a possibility to booked for that time. If we got a email confirmation, there is a chance to confirmation. Same matter happened to me.

thanks
I had similar issue (in my case I had one appointment shown in the transactions and received emails for two appoinements) then I called and cancelled one, However now the online system shows only the cancelled appointment.. What did the online system show after you did the cancellation?