ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent-Dependent visa for settled person on contract job

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

generic123

Urgent-Dependent visa for settled person on contract job

Post by generic123 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi guys,

Need your help, am applying for dependent visa for my spouse from India in few days..am currently working on a contracting role..
1. I usually take 10k as salary and 40k as dividends..would I be able to include my dividends also to meet the requirement..if so would dependent vouchers and personal bank stmts be sufficient? Or should I submit all my limited company documents also including business bank stmts,invoices,accountant letter?
2. Also my spouse currently works in visa and is coming on vacation for wedding. Once she gets the visa she will be moving to uk.
1. Full address and ZIP code of the Applicant: This is the address where you live rather than your family home. You MUST include your full residential address including house number or name, street, village, town, city, state or province, postal or ZIP code and country. Should it be USA or India address?
2. Does your spouse live with you at the address mentioned above?
3. Sponsor's permanent home address including postal/ZIP code. (Is it my uk address or my perm address back in India?)
4. Do the Applicant need to provide an employer letter, if so what must it contain?
5. What must be mentioned in the Applican't covering letter with respect to moving to U.K as dependent?