ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 - Points Based Migrant Dependant Application from Pak

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wilayatmalik
Newly Registered

Tier 2 - Points Based Migrant Dependant Application from Pak

Post by wilayatmalik » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:45 am

Hi,

I need some advice please on Documents that we need to submit for our visa application. We are applying for a Tier 2 - Point Based Immigrant dependant.

I just need advice on the accommodation arrangements:

- Is it a requirement to provide proof that we have sufficient accommodation for the dependant?
- If so, Our employer has certified the maintenance for the dependant and also mentioned on the letter that they have provided accommodation to the main applicant and also mentioned that how many rooms are in the property and that the accommodation is large enough to accommodate dependant as well.

- We also have sufficient funds in the bank statement (Joint Account Statement with the partner) which fulfills the requirements for maintenance.

Question: Is this sufficient for accommodation or do I need to get a surveyor provide a report confirming the accommodation size etc.?

It would be great if someone could please comment on the above.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,