ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advice regarding English test failure & what extens

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shussain452

Need advice regarding English test failure & what extens

Post by shussain452 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Hello friends,
I m here on behalf of my friend. His problem is that he failed the English test and his visa is expiring on comming Saturday
His college is not issuing him CAS no because of English test.
My question is
What's the best to do?
Should he fill the FLR form.
Or should he send the application with out CAS and then he wait for his English result which will be avaliable in 10 working days. And then send the CAS.

Urgent and positive response needed plz

Thanks

Shah

Deviser

Re: Need advice regarding English test failure & what ex

Post by Deviser » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:32 am

shussain452 wrote:Hello friends,
I m here on behalf of my friend. His problem is that he failed the English test and his visa is expiring on comming Saturday
His college is not issuing him CAS no because of English test.
My question is
What's the best to do?
Should he fill the FLR form.
Or should he send the application with out CAS and then he wait for his English result which will be avaliable in 10 working days. And then send the CAS.

Urgent and positive response needed plz

Thanks
Shah
If he make application without CAS or English, he actually just lose his visa fee coz application will be refused by UKBA straightaway!

The best he can do at the moment, save his immigration history. Leave UK and later apply from home country. If he try to stay here like this or anyway, he will actually destroy his immigration history.

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Your friend should have anticipated this a long time ago and not wait for the results of his English language at the last minute before his visa is expiring.

Unfortunately no option left for him, he would need to leave the country as current laws does not allow any application to be processed if he is an over stayer will be a straight refusal

Other than that there is a very risky option of sending his application straightaway before Saturday with a covering letter that he has applied for a CAS but there is a delay in obtaining it and he would send it to the caseworker ASAP, this is an option and did work for one of my friend but it may not work in all cases and it entirely depends on the caseworker and how lucky your friend can get,the most likely outcome would be a refusal or an invalid application after which your friend should be able to make an out of time application again. Please use this option very carefully that is if your friend really does not wish to go back and apply.

Otherwise he should not really have any problems in applying back from his home country if he has maintained the required funds and give his ielts from his home country and request college to issue new CAS after passing his English language exam to the level required by the course provider.