ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension - previous passports

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wf
Member of Standing

Tier 1 extension - previous passports

Post by wf » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:20 pm

I am submitting my current passport, and my passport before that which has my Tier 1 visa in it.

Do I need to submit my passport before that(which I have travelled to the UK on while still holding my WHV), and the one before that which has my Working Holiday Visa in it?

Thanks

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Having just looked at the appendix in the application form, it looks like I need to submit all of them.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Unless something has changed in the form after february this year, you don't need to submit all previous passports. Just the one with your original Tier 1 General visa and any subsequent passports will be sufficient.

I did this when I extended my leave to remain in February this year.

Manka10

Re: Tier 1 extension - previous passports

Post by Manka10 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:50 am

wf wrote:I am submitting my current passport, and my passport before that which has my Tier 1 visa in it.

Do I need to submit my passport before that(which I have travelled to the UK on while still holding my WHV), and the one before that which has my Working Holiday Visa in it?

Thanks
you havta provide all previous passports in which you had a LTR in UK whether expired or not
Manka