ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

swtiching from Tier 1 PSW to Student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

swtiching from Tier 1 PSW to Student visa

Post by Son_of_Soil » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:00 am

Hi there
I have a question regrading my sister who is on 2 years PSW after she finished her MA( Health Management ) in 2011 which was 18th months course. Now she wants to persue her carrer in Nursing and she is planning to enroll for Bachlors degree in Nursing .

I was just wondering

1) is it possible to swtich from PSW to student visa.
2) will it be a problem as she alraedy done her Masters and now heading for Bacholrs degree ( thou they both are totally differant courses.)

Your suggestion/advises are really valueable.
Regards

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Post by Son_of_Soil » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:22 pm

14 views and still no reply.. guys please help me with this.

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Members only post reply if they are confident to answer your query every view does not necessarily need to end up in a reply moreover this is a voluntary exercise therefore don't raise your expectation too much,nobody gets paid anything to offer their advice.Being a senior member you should be aware of that

Your sister cannot do a bachelors after already finishing masters even though they are totally different areas she cannot justify an academic progression. and the University may not offer her a CAS,even if the University does give her a CAS she still risks refusal due to non-progression.

Her best option is to do another masters which is closely related to her previous studies OR go for a Phd which is at higher level than masters.