ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Downloaded pay slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

satya_bvv2000
Newly Registered

Downloaded pay slips

Post by satya_bvv2000 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:00 pm

Hi,

My application has refused stating that the pay slips submitted are not on the company headed paper. I am from an MNC & the pay slips will be distributed through our intranet. I have downloaded the payslips from intranet and submitted. Does anybody refused with the same reason?

Satty

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:12 pm

That is a common ground for refusal because anyone can claim earning points on forged printouts. They will be weary of that and reject any payslips that dont look authentic. I am not saying thats the case with your payslips but that would be enough grounds to reject the earning evidence.

In your case, one of the things you could have done in hindsight, is to ask your HR/Line Manager to attest these payslips. Include any offical communications with your company with regards to earnings like salary hikes etc.