ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Types - Natwest HELP!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

-Woody-
Newly Registered

Bank Statement Types - Natwest HELP!

Post by -Woody- » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:51 am

Not sure if this is in the right section but im concerned

Ive sent all my documents to my partner in Egypt. Shes arranging biometric for this week as the application is in its final stages.

The application agency stated that ONLINE statements have to be signed/stamped by the bank. Although Natwest have refused to stamp statements simply saying ''We dont do that anymore''. The bank statements ive provided are printed by my bank in branch. They were printed on A4 paper but have all the relevant information such as name, address, account, logo, bank details etc. So i believed as my statements were not eletronic or online prints they are ok but now my partner is upset as she believes they wont accept them!

So, would these statements be ok?

I dont wish to wait till Monday for our agency to get back to me.

Your advice/help would be much appreciated

-Woody-
Newly Registered

Post by -Woody- » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:33 am

Ive searched and seen mixed replies. A few saying they have applied with these in branch statements with no problems....?

m3y

Post by m3y » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:34 am

-Woody- wrote:Ive searched and seen mixed replies. A few saying they have applied with these in branch statements with no problems....?
When I spoke to Natwest in branch they said these statements are accepted by the UKBA for visa purposes
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

-Woody-
Newly Registered

Post by -Woody- » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 pm

When I went in branch they asked if that what it was for and never said anything.

They meet all the requirements such as.details, logo on every page (stationary/headed sheets) and are not online printed statements. I was just hoping that someone could confirm if these would be ok otherwise I'd have to get new copies sent out asap.

I have included one months worth of monthly statements that I receive through the post to back up the printed branch statements, pay slips, p60 etc all confirming wage and balances so all these included should be enough surely combined.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:38 am

i don't see a problem with this. this should be ok

Tinkersweets
Newly Registered

Post by Tinkersweets » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi, I used a few printed bank statements from the Natwest branch when we applied for my husbands spouse visa in Bangladesh, we had no problems. Good luck for your spouse application.

-Woody-
Newly Registered

Post by -Woody- » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Thanks for the replies

Natwest were very unhelpful but i managed to speak to someone at the UKBA and they confirmed they are ok. Alot of banks wont provide stamps nowadays.

Once again concern/worries/stress un-needed if the agency dealing on our behalf were not complete idiots!