ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC Application query .... PAYMENT SLIP

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

doc_S

BC Application query .... PAYMENT SLIP

Post by doc_S » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Sorry, may sound stupid questions but wanted some reassurance.

While submitting 2 x AN & 2 X MN1 applications together for myself, wife and two children, only one payment slip of £2,144 (£1317 + £827) is required? (Or is it two separate ... one for joint adult AN applications £1317 and one for £827 for two MN1s ?) Because as I understand that for BC each application is treated separately. (If one payment slip is required then details i.e., name, date of birth etc would be of the main applicant only?)

The Home Office reference number on the payment slip .... will that be a new ref number for this application and will be filled by NCS or is it an old HO reference number (like on ILR confirmation letter etc) which I have put in the applictions AN/MN1?

Anxiety kicking in as 3 days left in submitting application :?

Many thanks.

doc_S

Post by doc_S » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Can someone can kindly reply? :roll:

imranb

Re: BC Application query .... PAYMENT SLIP

Post by imranb » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm

doc_S wrote:Sorry, may sound stupid questions but wanted some reassurance.

While submitting 2 x AN & 2 X MN1 applications together for myself, wife and two children, only one payment slip of £2,144 (£1317 + £827) is required? (Or is it two separate ... one for joint adult AN applications £1317 and one for £827 for two MN1s ?) Because as I understand that for BC each application is treated separately. (If one payment slip is required then details i.e., name, date of birth etc would be of the main applicant only?)

The Home Office reference number on the payment slip .... will that be a new ref number for this application and will be filled by NCS or is it an old HO reference number (like on ILR confirmation letter etc) which I have put in the applictions AN/MN1?

Anxiety kicking in as 3 days left in submitting application :?

Many thanks.
I have exactly the same query as the OP, but it appears the OP did not get any response when he posted this query. I would really appreciate if someone would kindly guide me on this issue. Many thanks

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:24 pm

My appointment is on 2/4/13. Same as u, 2 AN Forms and 2 MN Forms.
I m using 1 pay slip for 2144 pounds, with my reference number on it.
finger crossed :)

muhami01
Newly Registered

Post by muhami01 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:55 pm

I had 3 application 2adult1minor.
NcS did themselves on one slip.

need_a_tier1

Post by need_a_tier1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:02 pm

1. Ref. Number is the a previous ref number from Nationality Directorate Liverpool if you have applied previously and received the acknowledgement from Liverpool back then. If you are applying for the first time, then leave it blank.

2. I did a joint payment slip for 2xAN and 1xMN1, but the lady at NCS has a different payment slip which had enough room to list family member's details if you are applying together.
So, just one combined payment slip will do.

imranb

Post by imranb » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 am

need_a_tier1 wrote:1. Ref. Number is the a previous ref number from Nationality Directorate Liverpool if you have applied previously and received the acknowledgement from Liverpool back then. If you are applying for the first time, then leave it blank.

2. I did a joint payment slip for 2xAN and 1xMN1, but the lady at NCS has a different payment slip which had enough room to list family member's details if you are applying together.
So, just one combined payment slip will do.
Many thanks to all for your responses. Highly appreciated.

kasturi75

Post by kasturi75 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:26 pm

We also have a booking with NCS on 02/04/13.
What is the procedure to make payments as there is nothing to fill in the application (AN & MN1)?
Does NCS provide a kind of document to fill in?

What is the Reference No on MN1 application (1.2 question)? We came from HSMP ->ILR route.

thanks

imranb

Post by imranb » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 pm

kasturi75 wrote:We also have a booking with NCS on 02/04/13.
What is the procedure to make payments as there is nothing to fill in the application (AN & MN1)?
Does NCS provide a kind of document to fill in?

What is the Reference No on MN1 application (1.2 question)? We came from HSMP ->ILR route.

thanks
I had my appointment with NCS Wolverhamption this Monday. They have their own format of the payment slip, which they will fill out for you using your debit/credit card. So don’t worry about the payment slip at all. Even I did not have any reference number. It can be left blank.

kasturi75

Post by kasturi75 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:09 am

Thanks imrand,
We submitted our applications y'day, only issue was my daughter's signature wasn’t there on page 15 (item 6.5) of MN1 application as she is over 10 yrs old. I didn't know this requirement before, but quite politely lady who checked our applications asked me to bring it later with her signature & accepted all other applications & payment. Then I re-submitted the same few hrs later on the same day with her signature. Very helpful NCS at Hatfield (Hearts).

BIG THNAK TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED/ADVISED US THROUGHOUT OUR JOURNEY IN UK SO FAR........