ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents have to be sent to UKBA?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sooluvbi
Newly Registered

Documents have to be sent to UKBA?

Post by sooluvbi » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi guys,

I am having a confusion here. Please help me!

I am in the process of preparing documents in order to apply for Postgraduate Visa Tier 4.

I read on UKBA website, it says I have to send all original documents that I used to obtain the CAS. Does it mean I have to provide all documents that I sent to the Admissions Office since the beginning of my Master application process (year 1, year 2, year 3 transcripts and all?) or I just have to provide only year 3 transcript.

And, please confirm, do I have to send all documents that are listed in CAS to the UKBA or documents that I used to obtain the CAS?. In my CAS, it says " Documents required: Bachelor of Science from Bangor University". Does anyone know what it means?

Thank you very much.

God bless u!

Deviser

Re: Documents have to be sent to UKBA?

Post by Deviser » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:26 pm

sooluvbi wrote:Does it mean I have to provide all documents that I sent to the Admissions Office since the beginning of my Master application process (year 1, year 2, year 3 transcripts and all?) or I just have to provide only year 3 transcript.
Yes, you need to provide each and every supporting document.
sooluvbi wrote:do I have to send all documents that are listed in CAS to the UKBA or documents that I used to obtain the CAS?.
Both.
sooluvbi wrote:In my CAS, it says " Documents required: Bachelor of Science from Bangor University". Does anyone know what it means?
You need to submit that degree.