ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 ISSUE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shadybond007
Newly Registered

EEA2 ISSUE

Post by shadybond007 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:56 am

Hello everyone here.
I applied for a residence card using the EEA2 form and sent it on the 29th of June, when i tracked it on royalmail, it showed that they received it on the 2nd of July before the new changes got into effect.
Now my query is this, i am yet to get a Notification or COA from them showing they received it, and its been 1 month and 12 days now.
I need advice on what to do.

orionite
Newly Registered

Post by orionite » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:58 am

We applied almost at the same time and have not heard back, either. There is nothing you can do. We tried, mailing, faxing and calling them and were not given any information.

I think you just have to wait and hope.

sc2012uk

Post by sc2012uk » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:22 pm

yes....just wait longer.
our eea2 was received 30 may....calling ukba did not help....july 27 our coa was issued and we received that in the mail one week later.
(all in all we waited for nearly 9 weeks for coa)

shadybond007
Newly Registered

Post by shadybond007 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:28 pm

orionite wrote:We applied almost at the same time and have not heard back, either. There is nothing you can do. We tried, mailing, faxing and calling them and were not given any information.

I think you just have to wait and hope.
okay. thanks alot.

shadybond007
Newly Registered

Post by shadybond007 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:29 pm

sc2012uk wrote:yes....just wait longer.
our eea2 was received 30 may....calling ukba did not help....july 27 our coa was issued and we received that in the mail one week later.
(all in all we waited for nearly 9 weeks for coa)
okay, no worries then, i feel much better now, because i have been calling them, all to no avail.

efimmike

RC still pending

Post by efimmike » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi everyone, my eea2 application was received on the 10 July I still ve not heard from HO I called them this noon they said my application is still with the caseworkers. Should I write/fax for more info or I should keep waiting?
Thanks