ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR on the last working day

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrgauravseth
Newly Registered

Applying ILR on the last working day

Post by mrgauravseth » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Dear all,

I have booked PEO Appointment on 28 Sep ( last working day). Is it fine to submit the Application using the August Payslips and Bank Statements or do i have to provide the September Bank statements as well.

The guidance says that " NOTE, The Last payslips and Bank Statement cannot be older than a month at the time that we apply otherwise the UK BA could refuse the application"

Also if i cancel this appointment, would this affect my application in any way

Regards
G

leo_sangha

Re: Applying ILR on the last working day

Post by leo_sangha » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 pm

mrgauravseth wrote:Dear all,

I have booked PEO Appointment on 28 Sep ( last working day). Is it fine to submit the Application using the August Payslips and Bank Statements or do i have to provide the September Bank statements as well.

The guidance says that " NOTE, The Last payslips and Bank Statement cannot be older than a month at the time that we apply otherwise the UK BA could refuse the application"

Regards
G
Aug payslip & bank statements should be fine. Cancelling appointment has no effect on you application.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: Applying ILR on the last working day

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 am

mrgauravseth wrote:Dear all,

Regards
G
If the application month is June, May is a month old, but April is older than a month.

Basically what it is saying is you cannot have anything from beyond the immediately preceeding calendar month. If you apply on 1st May, you cannot submit March payslip for the intended purpose.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 am

Hi

You should be completely fine with your August Payslips and bank statements.

Please do kindly share your PEO Experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.