ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please reply !!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nirosh

please reply !!

Post by nirosh » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 pm

i sent my application in december and then psw in march. end of may they asked which application do u wnt to proceed my rep... wrote that psw after that we send reminder for the biomatric in June, and july, and i called 2 days back to remind them, does it effect any bad impression? some one told me dont contact them hey will become angry and refuse your application, is that so?

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:42 am

You don't speak to the caseworker who actually decides your application, calling up UKBA repeatedly may upset few call center people but it is unlikely to have any impact on your application or your decision.

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:57 am

Deepshithole2010 wrote:You don't speak to the caseworker who actually decides your application, calling up UKBA repeatedly may upset few call center people but it is unlikely to have any impact on your application or your decision.
Thank you :)

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:06 am

Deepshithole2010 wrote:You don't speak to the caseworker who actually decides your application, calling up UKBA repeatedly may upset few call center people but it is unlikely to have any impact on your application or your decision.
when i caled so saw my case and said it is really very late you havent got your biomatric she said ok i will request a biometric document. thats all i talked to her, my representative kept sending them reminders , but nothing happend yet i decided to wait now :( i dono when will this wait finish

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 am

It will finish , soon , dont be afraid of asking about your own application , anyone who says they will refuse it if you call them is a dope anyway , it will happen , just give me my stuff back :-)

Be positive it will be fine

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:25 am

shoji147 wrote:It will finish , soon , dont be afraid of asking about your own application , anyone who says they will refuse it if you call them is a dope anyway , it will happen , just give me my stuff back :-)

Be positive it will be fine

:) Thanks shoji

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:44 am

Check with UKBA if they have the correct postal address and which address did they sent your biometric information as in a lot of cases UKBA have messed up applicants address and send letters and documents to wrong addresses.

Not suggesting that this would have happened in your case but its worth reassuring that if ever anything is sent out from UKBA it comes to the correct address.

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 am

Deepshithole2010 wrote:Check with UKBA if they have the correct postal address and which address did they sent your biometric information as in a lot of cases UKBA have messed up applicants address and send letters and documents to wrong addresses.

Not suggesting that this would have happened in your case but its worth reassuring that if ever anything is sent out from UKBA it comes to the correct address.
I have spoken to them 2 days before they confirmed that the bio metric has not been sent yet, she took my infor and requested for the bio metric, my representative has also send some reminders after may coz i was asked in may that which application i would like to proceed i had tier 4 and tier 1 with the ukba, and they confirmed reply us so that we will send you bio metric invitation, my representative send reminder for bio metric to all the UKBA offices shefild dharam, but still nothing happend anyways finger crossed,