ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finger Prints for ILR after finishing LLR refugees 5 YEARS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mshasan24

Finger Prints for ILR after finishing LLR refugees 5 YEARS

Post by mshasan24 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:41 am

I have applied ILR with my wife and newborn a week ago after finishing our LLR for refugees status, what makes me bit unsure and confused is if the Home Office want a new finger print from both of me and my wife, I have applied asylum at heathrow airport back 2007 and UKBA have taken my finger prints and facial photo at that time, and also the British Embassy of Addis ababa have taken the finger prints of my wife before two years when I have applied the reunion visa for her.

so my question is does the Home Office want a new finger print from us apart from those they have already got from us before? because on the form their is an area asking you to fill where and when your finger prints have been taken,, if they need us to get a new finger print why then they are asking on the form when/where?.

If some one can clarify this for me I will much appreciate please?

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:16 am

You need to give fingerprints again so they can check its you applying. They ask on the form about when you have given fingerprints before so they can check your immigration history including if you have made applications under a different name etc.