ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Needed..I am an indian women

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

misthi
Newly Registered

Help Needed..I am an indian women

Post by misthi » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi Everyone.my husband is in Philippines from the last 4 months, he has just got his two years work visa confirmed.. Can any pls tell me how he will invite me and my 3 years old son to Manila, Philippines from india..What docs will be required to get spouse visa asap..How much time it will take to get the visa…

Guys I will really appreciate speedy response..My son miss his father a lot and Its difficult for me to live without him..

Thanks,

misthi
Newly Registered

Post by misthi » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Guys, i spoke to someone in the embassy, she said you will go on tourist visa 1st and there it will be converted into 9g..What docs will be required for that..Pls reply

manoj123

Post by manoj123 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:20 am

misthi wrote:Guys, i spoke to someone in the embassy, she said you will go on tourist visa 1st and there it will be converted into 9g..What docs will be required for that..Pls reply
If you have spoken to someone at the embassy, you should have requested a detail procedure on how to make the application and documents required.

Here is the link of the embassy in Delhi with the list of documents required for each visa category.