ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

munadoshi
Newly Registered

EEA2 Application Refused

Post by munadoshi » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi
I am in Uk on Tier 4 (student) Visa. I got married recenlty with my German GF.
We both applied for EEA2 card, and received a letter from UKBA that , reapply as the document are insufficent.
MY student visa has expired during the time the application was with UKBA.

Within how many days i have to apply again. Or If I decide to go back to India, within how many days do I have to leave the country

anp

Post by anp » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Can you cite the cover letter you received? You may re-apply straightaway.
Be good.

pinkpanter

Re: EEA2 Application Refused

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:54 pm

munadoshi wrote:Hi
I am in Uk on Tier 4 (student) Visa. I got married recenlty with my German GF.
We both applied for EEA2 card, and received a letter from UKBA that , reapply as the document are insufficent.
MY student visa has expired during the time the application was with UKBA.

Within how many days i have to apply again. Or If I decide to go back to India, within how many days do I have to leave the country
You dont need to leave the country. If you have registered married with EU then you dont need to have RC (providing job etc purpose). Simply just apply again with new application and sufficient documents.