ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mixed up british passport Interview

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Papizo
Newly Registered

Mixed up british passport Interview

Post by Papizo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi guys,

On Friday I had my Interview and they ask me all questions about me and I answered them correctly, all parts about me, then they asked me question about my parents what they are doing and I answered them correctly, but one question he asked about my dad, I didn't know what to say so I just said what came from my mouth, which I think is wrong....After that he asked me again and again I didn't what to say,then he asked few question then at the end he said we have finished your interview, but after that he didn't say anything, but reception guy when I came in he said after your interview you will get your passport in 4 days, so until today this time I haven't received my passport so am wondering what should I do??Will I get rejected for passport because of my parents questions??If I got rejected what should I do after??Am so confused right now, because I was expecting to receive my passport yesterday or today.

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Re: Mixed up british passport Interview

Post by noble72uk » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Papizo wrote:Hi guys,

On Friday I had my Interview and they ask me all questions about me and I answered them correctly, all parts about me, then they asked me question about my parents what they are doing and I answered them correctly, but one question he asked about my dad, I didn't know what to say so I just said what came from my mouth, which I think is wrong....After that he asked me again and again I didn't what to say,then he asked few question then at the end he said we have finished your interview, but after that he didn't say anything, but reception guy when I came in he said after your interview you will get your passport in 4 days, so until today this time I haven't received my passport so am wondering what should I do??Will I get rejected for passport because of my parents questions??If I got rejected what should I do after??Am so confused right now, because I was expecting to receive my passport yesterday or today.
HI

you don't need to worry, I remember mine took nearly a week to get delivered on a Sunday.

about the wrong answer the IPS does not focus only on one wrong response they already aware that most of people are coming to the interviews under a bit of stress, so just chill out.

I hope in the end they asked you to sign?

If in any case they reject your application its not the end of the world they will ask you to apply again.

and as I said don't worry just be positive and wait to get your passport delivered.

Papizo
Newly Registered

Re: Mixed up british passport Interview

Post by Papizo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:39 pm

noble72uk wrote:
HI

you don't need to worry, I remember mine took nearly a week to get delivered on a Sunday.

about the wrong answer the IPS does not focus only on one wrong response they already aware that most of people are coming to the interviews under a bit of stress, so just chill out.

I hope in the end they asked you to sign?

If in any case they reject your application its not the end of the world they will ask you to apply again.

and as I said don't worry just be positive and wait to get your passport delivered.
Thank you a lot for your advice bro, real appreciate, yes I did sign at the end, so am waiting and see what is going to happen, I understand and after reading your comment I feel something good is coming, again thank you bro....I thought if they reject to give you passport then your not allowed to apply again....