ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) extension - Super premium service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gemini2012
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) extension - Super premium service

Post by Gemini2012 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:02 am

I am due to submit my tier 1 general visa extension application this month - October 2012. There are currently no more premium service appointments.

The super premium fee can be split by up to 4 people, and the biometric residence permit issues within a week of appointment date.

Please let me know if you are interested in participating, and we can coordinate to submit the application for October 12.

Thank you

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 am

Are you aware that the super premium fees is in addition to the premium fees for the application type?
The fee for the service is £6,000, plus the 'premium service' (applying in person) fee for your application type.
That makes it 1500 quids more expensive per person in a team of 4.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:57 am

Also someone else reported here recently that there was limited availibilty of Super Premium appointments - you should check it is even possible to get one before the 12th.

Roma555
Newly Registered

Post by Roma555 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:52 am

Hi did you manage to secure the Super Premium Appointment ? if so when ? if not over can I join.