ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Professional Referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rk_alay
Newly Registered

Professional Referee

Post by rk_alay » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi,
Thanks to the board for helping me with all queries so far. This time its regarding the professional Referee.
Today I went to GP surgery to get my referee signature and I was told that the "Practice Manager" will be signing as the refree. I'm not sure practice Manager in GP surgery is eligible as refree. Can anyone please confirm?

Regards,
Alay

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Re: Professional Referee

Post by noble72uk » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:06 pm

rk_alay wrote:Hi,
Thanks to the board for helping me with all queries so far. This time its regarding the professional Referee.
Today I went to GP surgery to get my referee signature and I was told that the "Practice Manager" will be signing as the refree. I'm not sure practice Manager in GP surgery is eligible as refree. Can anyone please confirm?

Regards,
Alay
A practice manager is a position for a person of professional standing,

even a nurse is accepted so you should be fine.