ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Emrah

Applying ILR

Post by Emrah » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Hello guys
Im gonna apply for SET M visa next year I was just looking at set m form and saw many new things on the form.

First of all it asks if we are living together right now yes we are and after few qustions it asks how often do i see my partner and when did I see last time? Is this a joke?

secondly we have got a baby she has got a british passport. there is children bit. do I have to fill that bit?

and it asks if my or my wife get any public funds. yes my wife gets child benefit and child tax credit (on both names) do I have to tick me box for child tax credit or just my wife box, cos I dont get any money for that.

hope I am clear and making sense to you.

can you please help me out with these questions?

Thanks indeed.

Emrah

Post by Emrah » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:10 pm

also they asks 6 letters on our both names on them. we have only council tax and one of our bank account on our both names they want at least from 3 different place and spread them over last 2 years.

why are they trying their best to not give ILR to people? some of questions are so stupid they repeat a question sometimes 3 times with different way. are they trying to make people mistake?

can someone please answer my questions please?

thanks

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:36 pm

It is not necessary both names on all documents. Can be seperate name documents but spread different times last two years. Look for NHS card/ letter, Voter ID, utility bill any letter will do.

Emrah

Post by Emrah » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 pm

anybody else can help me with my other questions please?