ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A Query..

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bharathbala2003
Newly Registered

A Query..

Post by bharathbala2003 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:51 am

Hi,

I have tried going through many of the posts here but not found a suitable answer that i could understand..

i am on a PSW and working with my employer for almost a 17 months now.. my employer is a tier A certified sponsor for both ICT and General tier 2 visas..

now regarding the COS.. once my employer accepts to sponsor me, does the UKBA have any conditions to give it? (other than the payrate which i qualify)

if there are no conditions what is the usual procedure..

madona587
Member of Standing

Re: A Query..

Post by madona587 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:07 pm

bharathbala2003 wrote:Hi,

I have tried going through many of the posts here but not found a suitable answer that i could understand..

i am on a PSW and working with my employer for almost a 17 months now.. my employer is a tier A certified sponsor for both ICT and General tier 2 visas..

now regarding the COS.. once my employer accepts to sponsor me, does the UKBA have any conditions to give it? (other than the payrate which i qualify)

if there are no conditions what is the usual procedure..
No conditions. Your company has to request an increase in COS and give reasons.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on :)