ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help in eea2 application..

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

Need help in eea2 application..

Post by gagsgahra » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:34 am

first of all thanks guys for helping me... i made my application three months ago..i have recieved my coa 3 days ago..i m bit scared that they gonna refuse my application as marriage of inconvience ,as i seen in so many cases at immigration board forums cos they need proof that marriage is geniune..i dnt know about this rule when i made my application because it was not written in the eea 2 form that u have to prove your relationship like printed pics.....though i send them in a cd... and according to eea form 2 all they required just marriage certificate

so my question is can i send printed pics now,last 12 months phone bill,facebook history,job letter etc to home office to prove our relationship cos i got my application reference number or should i wait for the result of application..?

sum1
- thin ice -

Post by sum1 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:38 am

You are not required to send in anything beyond documents showing that the EEA is exercising treaty rights, current residence and the marriage certificate.

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

Post by gagsgahra » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 am

thanks mate

aledeniz

Re: Need help in eea2 application..

Post by aledeniz » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 am

gagsgahra wrote: marriage of inconvience
You just made my day :lol:

Sorry about that :wink:, more seriously, here is hope you get your RC soon, and if that can helps, I didn't send any such proof as well, at some point they contacted me, but to ask a more recent payslip, so I suppose if they need anything more from you, they will just contact you, no need to stress beforehand.

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

Re: Need help in eea2 application..

Post by gagsgahra » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 am

thanks lad..god bless u

Englandd
BANNED

Post by Englandd » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 pm

No need to send any further documents as your application has already be validated on the basis of your provided documents and that is why you got your COA.
Just wait.
Success is a journey, not a destination. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

afizah
Newly Registered

Post by afizah » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 pm

hi

I am thinking to apply residence card for my mother.she has just arrived to uk and she holds EEA family permit. My question is

whether I can apply now or i have to wait for 3 months to apply for RC

I am presently on maternity leave .Can I still sponsor my mother for Rc. I donot have any recent payslips as I am on leave now.

Please guide me

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

Post by gagsgahra » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Englandd wrote:No need to send any further documents as your application has already be validated on the basis of your provided documents and that is why you got your COA.
Just wait.
thanks...