ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN-Section 3 Employment details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gentlejuke

AN-Section 3 Employment details

Post by gentlejuke » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:56 pm

I was working with same employer from 2006 until last week(Oct 2012).
I may start new job in the first week of November.

Query-1 (unemployed)
I have confused what to fill in section-3 (Employment details).
Since I wont be in a job at the time of application submission, I am planning to leave section-3 blank and will enclose separate letter stating my previous employer details along with P60. Hope that would be fine.

Query-2: (if started a new job)
If new job just started at the time Appl submission, can I still say unemployed and follow process explained above? or I must submit new employer details?

Assuming, objective of this section is to extract 'Good Character details' so they may interested on prev employment.

Can you pls suggest?

Thanks,

Glc

Post by Glc » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Employment status has no relevance in your application. If you are still unemployed upon submission of your application, then say that you are. It won't be taken against you.