ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Little mistake...or Not

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

makoon
Newly Registered

NCS Little mistake...or Not

Post by makoon » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:37 am

Applied for Citizenship based on marriage to a BC (25/10).
Everything is ok
The NCS handed me NCS CLIENT CARE RECORD after everything is checked and approved. in this CCR there are three option
A- ARE You applying based on ur own residence in UK..if the answer yes go to A
B- Are you applying with ur spouse based on ur residence in UK..if the answer yes go to B.
C- Are you applying based on ur marriage to BC...if Yes go to C
The NCS AGENT READ THAT TO ME LOUD AND IAM SURE I SAID BASED ON MARRIAGE TO BC and all my documnets and discussion support THAT.
The NCS circled around B instead of C, BUT HE CARRIED ON COMPLETING "C".
If anybody used the NCS will get what i mean...
IS THAT LITTLE MISTAKE going to affect my application..or this are just for the NCS record

HsmpFlr3

Post by HsmpFlr3 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Well, my NCS was very recent and they did not circle anything if that gives you any comfort!

There was the front page with A,B,C as you mention and the back of the page had questionnaire for A. I applied under A (5 years residence) and the front page had nothing circled. In fact they have given me a photocopy of the client care record, and i rechecked and nothing is circled.

I don't think UKBA would pay much attention to these - i presume these are a kind of checklist for NCS itself and to make you happy/satisfied (which you obviously are not:-)).

makoon
Newly Registered

Post by makoon » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:26 am

thanx HsmpFlr3

Your reply is no doubt more conforting

appreciated very much