ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) PEO HSMP/Tier1 check list and form questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

stephenteh
Newly Registered

SET(O) PEO HSMP/Tier1 check list and form questions

Post by stephenteh » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi,

I'm going to apply for ILR on 19 November using SET(O) no dependant. I have some questions related to the form and a list of documents I have collected so far for the application.

Form questions
-I'm applying at PEO office so do I need to fill up the payment section? (7 - 12) I will be paying by card (not sure which one I'm going to use, I will have more than 1 card in case 1 fails)

List of documents
-12 months payslips (Oct 2011 to Sep 2012)
-12 months bank statements (Oct 2011 to Sep 2012)
-Letter from employer
-5 years P60 (2007 - 2012)
-P45 (because I changed job during 2011)
-Life in the UK Pass Notification letter
-HSMP approval letter
-Tier1 approval letter
-Old and New passport
-2 passport size photos
*I'm going to photocopy all the above documents and the entry stamps on my passports as well

Do I miss any other documents that needed by HSMP/Tier1 application for ILR?

I think my application should be very straightforward but you will never know what the CW will ask for during the day...

Thanks,

Stephen

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:35 pm

If you have 2 cards and not sure which one you are going to use then I suggest print 2 copies of payment page and fill in for different cards. Use 1 as main and if that fails you can submit the other one.

In my case the case worker asked docs one by one so I didn't have to submit whole list of docs I had. If your case worker does that then only provide documents which (s)he asks otherwise submit your list, which looks good.

stephenteh
Newly Registered

Post by stephenteh » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi jd,

Thanks for your reply. I will print out 2 copies of payment page.

Stephen