ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Liverpool PEO Appointment on Saturday...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

amitc

Liverpool PEO Appointment on Saturday...

Post by amitc » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:48 am

Hello Forum members. After long time I am posting a query here and seeking advice/ experts experience from members. I am due for my ILR (HSMP+T1G). I have my own Ltd Company and also employed. I have already arranged nearly all required documents to apply but only problem is getting premium appointment. I have looked for appointments last month everyday but couldn’t find any so have decided to hire a solicitor. Found one solicitor through search engine who claimed to book short notice appointment. They took my details with dependent in the morning and by afternoon confirm me the appointment in Liverpool PEO. As a proof they forwarded me their conversation mail with PEO.So far everything was ok but my doubt is they have booked the appointment on Saterday and they are going to represent my case as part of the package. Any idea if PEO’s are doing weekend appointments?
Also I have noticed in that mail my name spell error and my dependents DOB error but solictor is saying that it is not an issue. Guys please advice on this matter.

Thanks in Advance

Heisgood

Re: Liverpool PEO Appointment on Saturday...

Post by Heisgood » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:15 pm

amitc wrote:Hello Forum members. After long time I am posting a query here and seeking advice/ experts experience from members. I am due for my ILR (HSMP+T1G). I have my own Ltd Company and also employed. I have already arranged nearly all required documents to apply but only problem is getting premium appointment. I have looked for appointments last month everyday but couldn’t find any so have decided to hire a solicitor. Found one solicitor through search engine who claimed to book short notice appointment. They took my details with dependent in the morning and by afternoon confirm me the appointment in Liverpool PEO. As a proof they forwarded me their conversation mail with PEO.So far everything was ok but my doubt is they have booked the appointment on Saterday and they are going to represent my case as part of the package. Any idea if PEO’s are doing weekend appointments?
Also I have noticed in that mail my name spell error and my dependents DOB error but solictor is saying that it is not an issue. Guys please advice on this matter.

Thanks in Advance
I used a legal representative at Crydon last month (stayed with them to ensure case presented properly and this was successful) as I could not get dates similar to you. My name spelling and DOB was correct - This will be entered on the peo system so it should be correct in my opinion.

Regarding saturdays this is what i found on on of the reps website

November 2012
PEO Croydon is aiming to consider Third Party Reps applications every Saturday, from 20 October until 24 November 2012. The idea is that we will accompany our clients to the PEO during the week, leave their case with the Home Office, PEO and the PEO officers will consider it at the weekend.

There will be 20 slots available every afternoon from 2.00 pm until 3.30 pm. We will have to accompany our client to the PEO, bring the relevant application, remain with our client for case registration and biometric enrolment; after which the case will be taken in, and the case left with a PEO officer.

The case will then be considered on the Saturday and all documents can be picked up from the Customer Service counter on the following Monday.

Using Saturday Overtime PEO appointments, it will be possible for us to secure earlier appointments even at short notice.
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |

amitc

Post by amitc » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Heisgood wrote:
amitc wrote:Hello Forum members. After long time I am posting a query here and seeking advice/ experts experience from members. I am due for my ILR (HSMP+T1G). I have my own Ltd Company and also employed. I have already arranged nearly all required documents to apply but only problem is getting premium appointment. I have looked for appointments last month everyday but couldn’t find any so have decided to hire a solicitor. Found one solicitor through search engine who claimed to book short notice appointment. They took my details with dependent in the morning and by afternoon confirm me the appointment in Liverpool PEO. As a proof they forwarded me their conversation mail with PEO.So far everything was ok but my doubt is they have booked the appointment on Saterday and they are going to represent my case as part of the package. Any idea if PEO’s are doing weekend appointments?

Thanks in Advance
I used a legal representative at Crydon last month (stayed with them to ensure case presented properly and this was successful) as I could not get dates similar to you. My name spelling and DOB was correct - This will be entered on the peo system so it should be correct in my opinion.

Regarding saturdays this is what i found on on of the reps website

November 2012
PEO Croydon is aiming to consider Third Party Reps applications every Saturday, from 20 October until 24 November 2012. The idea is that we will accompany our clients to the PEO during the week, leave their case with the Home Office, PEO and the PEO officers will consider it at the weekend.

There will be 20 slots available every afternoon from 2.00 pm until 3.30 pm. We will have to accompany our client to the PEO, bring the relevant application, remain with our client for case registration and biometric enrolment; after which the case will be taken in, and the case left with a PEO officer.

The case will then be considered on the Saturday and all documents can be picked up from the Customer Service counter on the following Monday.

Using Saturday Overtime PEO appointments, it will be possible for us to secure earlier appointments even at short notice.

Thanks Heisgood for your reply. I know about weekend processing in Croydon but regarding my case is CW will see me/my representative on satday as same day service. Have you heard about that?

My solicitor called PEO regarding spelling error and they advice not worry because its just typing error.

I am really confused but have no option left rather trust them.

p2kin

Post by p2kin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:09 pm

amitc wrote: Thanks Heisgood for your reply. I know about weekend processing in Croydon but regarding my case is CW will see me/my representative on satday as same day service. Have you heard about that?

My solicitor called PEO regarding spelling error and they advice not worry because its just typing error.

Yes, I've heard about it.. They'll collect your biometrics & all documents during week, but case will be considered on weekend. So From Mon-Fri, they'll allocate you a specific date for documents & bio (not to mention money too).. & then you can leave the PEO.. case will be considered on Sat/Sun & documents will be ready to collect on Monday with result.

amitc

Post by amitc » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:01 pm

p2kin wrote:
amitc wrote: Thanks Heisgood for your reply. I know about weekend processing in Croydon but regarding my case is CW will see me/my representative on satday as same day service. Have you heard about that?

Yes, I've heard about it.. They'll collect your biometrics & all documents during week, but case will be considered on weekend. So From Mon-Fri, they'll allocate you a specific date for documents & bio (not to mention money too).. & then you can leave the PEO.. case will be considered on Sat/Sun & documents will be ready to collect on Monday with result.

Thanks p2kin, I know they give appointment on friday for documents/Biometric and then process on weekend but in my case they will see me on satday and process on the same day.

Is there any way I can verify the authenticity of the appointment with PEO???

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:42 pm

amitc wrote: Is there any way I can verify the authenticity of the appointment with PEO???
You need to get appointment/booking ref number from your agent. Email/Phone for confirmation.

Email: applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Phone: 08706067766
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

rockwell31

Post by rockwell31 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Mail - wait for 3 days
Phone - wait for 30 min (08706067766 option 4>3>1)[/quote]

amitc

Post by amitc » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:34 am

rockwell31 wrote:
Mail - wait for 3 days
Phone - wait for 30 min (08706067766 option 4>3>1)
[/quote]

Thanks rockwell31 and wpilr_nov12 for the info. I will mail them.

amitc

PEO Appointments

Post by amitc » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:18 pm

I have varified my appointment and also my friend got ILR last weekend from same solicitor. Guyz if anyone need urgent premium appointment then please PM me your details-Name,DOB,VISA dates, contact number and I will forward that to my solicitor.