ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at Liverpool on 31/10

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gabi4
Newly Registered

ILR success at Liverpool on 31/10

Post by gabi4 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:01 am

Thanks to the all forum members and especially who replied to my posts. Our application was successfully approved at Liverpool PEO.
Our case was straight forward. Case worked only asked for the following documents: Life in the UK test, last 12 month payslips and bank statements as evidences for claimed points.
The caseworker didn’t ask for cohabitation or any other documents, or photocopies of any document. Though I had a big folder of all sort of relevant documents and their photocopies.
Biometrics took bit longer because there were some technical problems, but otherwise everything went smoothly.
I applied 28 days before fifth anniversary of my initial EC. I came to the UK three weeks after my EC.

Heisgood

Re: ILR success at Liverpool on 31/10

Post by Heisgood » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:58 am

gabi4 wrote:Thanks to the all forum members and especially who replied to my posts. Our application was successfully approved at Liverpool PEO.
Our case was straight forward. Case worked only asked for the following documents: Life in the UK test, last 12 month payslips and bank statements as evidences for claimed points.
The caseworker didn’t ask for cohabitation or any other documents, or photocopies of any document. Though I had a big folder of all sort of relevant documents and their photocopies.
Biometrics took bit longer because there were some technical problems, but otherwise everything went smoothly.
I applied 28 days before fifth anniversary of my initial EC. I came to the UK three weeks after my EC.
Congratulations - all the fuss about cohab docs is over .....
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Congratulations gabi4. Though you did not asked for but did you take any letter from your employer with you.
Thanks

gabi4
Newly Registered

Post by gabi4 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:44 am

Hi arifahmmed
Yes, I had a letter from my employer (stating my contract dates and salary) with me, though it is not required for Tier 1 general visa holders.

Adojay

Re: ILR success at Liverpool on 31/10

Post by Adojay » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Heisgood wrote:
Congratulations - all the fuss about cohab docs is over .....
Congrats - I have said it before on this forum. Cohab docs are not necessary for everyone (even though it is mentioned on the application form). From my experience at Liverpool PEO, CW said she didn't need my cohab docs, as my spouse and I have been living together since we first came to the UK.

Kind regards
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

- Vince Lombardi