ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

questions about ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shahfor

questions about ILR

Post by shahfor » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 am

Hi,
I came to UK with work permit and then my job with the same employer was extended in Tier 2 general. My 5 year will full in 2-1-2013. In Dec this year I gonna apply for ILR.
As my current contract covers until end of March (5 years and 3 months in total employment) I wonder about the employer's letter if just 3 months over 5-year will be satisfying for HO or not? Is my contract compatible with saying I will be needed for the job?
When the employer's letter should be dated? Is it OK if I take it one month before application date or it should be very close?

2nd question. As my Leave was last extended Aug this year, for cohabitation for wife, for how long the bank statement should cover? Is is still for 2 years?

Thanks for your help, Shahfor

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!