ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 DEPENDENT APPLICATION

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iqkhanuk

TIER 1 DEPENDENT APPLICATION

Post by iqkhanuk » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 pm

I my wife and daughter are applying for TIER 1 extension . I am filling the form for my daughter the questions in section N confuses me. Please advise

Is the PBS main applicant that you are dependant upon your sole surviving parent?

me and my wife so i am thinking for this question's answer as "No"

n13; has the PBS main applicant you are dependant upon had, and still has, sole
responsibility for your upbringing?

My wife is house wife so I am only doing the job but we as parents upbringing me and my wife so i am thinking for this question's answer as "No"

n14; Is your other parent in the UK?

we both are in UK so answer is "Yes"

would appreciate a quick reply

madhumesh
India

Re: TIER 1 DEPENDENT APPLICATION

Post by madhumesh » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:04 pm

If you and your dependants are applying at same time then this question does not apply to you. please see question

N11- Are both of your parents applying for leave at the same time as you?

If Yes go to next section
iqkhanuk wrote:I my wife and daughter are applying for TIER 1 extension . I am filling the form for my daughter the questions in section N confuses me. Please advise

Is the PBS main applicant that you are dependant upon your sole surviving parent?

My wife is house wife so I am only doing the job but we as parents upbringing me and my wife so i am thinking for this question's answer as "No"

VIVESING022
Newly Registered

Post by VIVESING022 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi Madhumesh,

I am having the same query but I am applying for my new born only. Hence I would appricate if you please let me know the answer.

N13; Has the PBS main applicant you are dependant upon had, and still has, sole responsibility for your upbringing?

My wife is a housewife and I am working but we as parent have responsibility for his upbringing. So what you say should I mark this question as NO or YES ?

Cheers
Vivek
madhumesh wrote:If you and your dependants are applying at same time then this question does not apply to you. please see question

iqkhanuk wrote:I my wife and daughter are applying for TIER 1 extension . I am filling the form for my daughter the questions in section N confuses me. Please advise

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:29 pm

VIVESING022 wrote:Hi Madhumesh,

I am having the same query but I am applying for my new born only. Hence I would appricate if you please let me know the answer.

N13; Has the PBS main applicant you are dependant upon had, and still has, sole responsibility for your upbringing?

My wife is a housewife and I am working but we as parent have responsibility for his upbringing. So what you say should I mark this question as NO or YES ?

I think the question is if you ever had and still had sole responsibility of upbringing your child, and you answered yourself, both of you bear the responsibility of upbringing your child(upbringing here is parenthood not just financial support) .

Cheers
Vivek
madhumesh wrote:If you and your dependants are applying at same time then this question does not apply to you. please see question

VIVESING022
Newly Registered

Post by VIVESING022 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi Madhumesh,

Thanks for your reply. Really appreciate for help.

Cheers,
Vivek
madhumesh wrote:
VIVESING022 wrote:Hi Madhumesh,

I think the question is if you ever had and still had sole responsibility of upbringing your child, and you answered yourself, both of you bear the responsibility of upbringing your child(upbringing here is parenthood not just financial support) .

Cheers
Vivek