ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Missing stamps in passport (10 years)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Rensal

ILR Missing stamps in passport (10 years)

Post by Rensal » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:40 am

hi there,

please can someone help me with below, I am applying for ILR under long residency rules. SET(0) form.

I am putting a spreadsheet together for time spent outside the UK in last 10 years, whilst going through my passports i have realised that there are few stamps missing especially when i went to Paris and Italy.

also some stamps (8 years ago) are not clear with date when i travelled to India and i am not 100% sure of the date when i travelled

please can someone help to deal with this?

1. do i need to write a cover letter, provide evidence of Paris and Italy holiday dates or just okay to mention the dates as asked on the form?

2. historic dates - what if i am not sure about the date i travelled, i know the month but the date is blurred.

any other thoughts?

many thanks

Rensal

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!